- Are you the CEO of a charity with ambitious and dynamic plans to reach out to your beneficiaries?
- Do you need better strategic financial advice that is tailored to your charity?
- Do you want timely, accurate and intelligible monthly financial reporting that measures your progress?
- Have you got financial issues and problems that have been on the 'too hard to tackle' list for too long?
- Do you want your staff to take a much more commercial, cost-effective approach in delivering solutions for your beneficiaries?
- Do you want an approach to Risk Management that is integrated into the business of your charity and improves the robustness of your
Simon Evans, FCA DChA has spent 11 successful years as Finance Director of Girlguiding UK from March 2000 to March 2011 and now
offers consulting services exclusively to help voluntary sector organisations such as yours. He recommends solutions and effectively
networks with other providers of value for money financial, legal, surveying and investment expertise. With Simon's knowledge and
experience, each successful project directly benefits your organisation's financial and operational health.
For more information and details on how your organisation can benefit, see the Interim FD Services and Myers Briggs tabs. Simon is
available to meet on a complimentary, no commitment basis to discuss your needs and ensure that you have a value for money proposal
that meets your requirements.